Thursday, November 13, 2008

DIL DOSTI LOVE

'I felt a part of me was gone the day Sanjay left..
I wondered wat killed Sanjay : was it the betrayal,
the bus,was it me or was it Sanjay himself'

'Hum apni manzil ko paane k liye kya kuch nahi karte..
Aur sab paane k baad hume aisa kyu lagta ha ki humne
jindagi se ye to nahi maanga tha..'

So true na..Most ppl if not all suffer frm this 'I m not really sure of wat I want' disorder..So we all live to achieve that elusive thing in life..Which most often is a glam clad lifestyle, professional success,or a hot bod probably...So is thr a way to know wat exactly one wants..

Very difficult..Crazy it may sound, but the filmy formula of 'close ur eyes and see wat u desire the most' might just work here..
Whether we r sure of wat we want or not, knowing so brings a certain peace in life..

So What did I want frm life..Applied the close ur eyes formula..And I got the answer..I wanted no big bucks in life..I jst wanted my frens n family to be around, and work in a good corporate, not necessarily a big corporate to do sumthng of interest..Love is sumthng that we all want..I hv had my share of love..But lately I hv come to realize that I cannot probably handle this thng called love..So my ambitions are preety small u see.




So had I had my ambitions..Yes and NO..As of now none of my close frens either frm school or coll are at this hell called Gurgaon..Here I am, working for an MNC which pays me decent but I see no life in this place..OK I hv some good mates at off. but u need 'em 24x7...dnt u..? i miss 'em all..my frens,my family, my love..But I guess i hv screwed it up big time and there s no gettin back now..

But the irony is, I had it all and then I lost it all..Y things went the way they went..Y I did certain things the way I did..And now, here I am..far frm being myself..

Wish I cud resurrect things..I want it back..my Life...

11 comments:

Shanku said...

Sometimes things are same and not complicated, it all depends on perception of the way time goes on. Its true that you cant get everything at every time - its a kinda curve of life. Sometimes you are at the max of curve, sometimes you are down, sometimes steady sometimes rising exponentially..

So dear friend, all are with you, few are new, few are old, frens, are always ther - love will always be there - there is no death, no devastation - then what to resurrect?

Viks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Viks said...

@shanku :
thats the solace..that frens are with me albeit away..wud have been much nicer if we cud together get drunk and wasted on weekends..!!
all my wishes for our togetherness..

Richa said...

oh so u finally managed to watch the wahiyat movie till the end..
nothing personal, but too watched the movie, but i still fail to understand the logic, motive of the movie- dil, dosti, etc... :D

but the topic u chose- i am not sure of wat i want syndrome- i guess it the most widely present syndrome in the world- an epidemic i would call it.
i too am sumtyms bitten by the same bug, rather this year had been it..

n as they say
hazaaron khwahishen aisi k har khwahish pe dum nikle,
bahut nikle mere armaan phir bhi kam nikle..

as much as we get, out desires keep on adding up. never ending they r.

there r times wen everything around us becomes a vacuum.. there r times wen we think we have taken the ryt decisions, n we have chosen the ryt path, but then again, time proves us wrong..

this is a never ending discussion, really dunno wat i have written here n wat it wud mean..

Viks said...

@richa :
richaji,thanx for ur visit first.. i feel u dnt need to mak sense evrytime u talk or write..dnt u think talkin a bit nonsense comforts one sumtimes..i wasnt feelin too good, so went on to write this nonsense post..

n for the movie dnt call it 'wahiyat' yaar..dunno wat u found illogical in the movie..may be we need to debate this out sumtime..watsay.!!

Richa said...

oh i love debates..
u r welcome anytime :D

Viks said...

@richa:
deal then..
awaiting the duel..!!
n also ur next post..[to find a point or two]
finalize the whereabouts :D

Richa said...

ADD ME ON GTALK, CATCH ME ANYTYM
:D

anglic.butterfly@gmail.com

Binny Agarwal said...

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.


the most important thing we can do while we are in this world is to learn to love.... and when u will learn to love you won't complain about losing them. All love was yours, the thing needed was some responsibility. As you rightly said, there is no getting back... but keep it always for future.

Viks said...

@Binny:
U leave me spellbound..speechless..
cant disagree wid nythng u hv said..nobody's tak on me can get closer than urs..
i feel lik goin into seclusion..

Binny Agarwal said...

vikash....
Slow down and enjoy your life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast-you also miss the sense of where you are going and why???
If you take care of the small things, the big things take care of themselves. You can gain more control over your life by paying closer attention to the little things...
A lil piece advice frm A Friend!!!